Ok, I think I’m up and running again…

I hope! I tried to install a plugin for google, at the advice of PO Bergstedt (Thank You!), but I’m not sure if it worked or not, as the extracted files didn’t seem to show up where I tried to put them…
Anyway, I logged back in to WordPress, and am able to (sort of) use the classic browser once again – even if it IS in a block format listed as a classic block.
As long as I can continue to use this work around, I should be good to go.

Thank you for everyone’s input!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s